Thank you for your interest in applying for a Signature Academy.
Before you apply, here are a few things you will need to know:
- Application period: November 18-December 18, 2020.
- Acceptance/Denials Emailed: January 11-15
- Seat Offers Open: January 18-22 ( students will be able to log in and accept/decline offered seat.)
- This application is for 8th grade students only!
- CURRENT MCPSS STUDENTS MUST HAVE THEIR 10 DIGIT STATE STUDENT ID TO APPLY. **See below**
- Non- MCPSS students: Please enter your Date of birth in the following format mm/dd/year.
- Transcripts should only be sent for non-MCPSS students within 72 hours of submitting application.
- The application will only allow you to apply to a maximum of three programs.
- Email addresses for students and parents/guardians will be required.
- A student can only submit an application once.
- There will be NO TRANSPORTATION provided for Signature Academy Transfers!
** Where can I locate my child's 10 digit state ID? Locate your child's 10 digit state student ID in INOW OR SCHOOLOGY.
INOW steps: Log into to INOW, choose DEMOGRAPHICS to find the 10 digit ID.
Please contact Amanda Prowell at 251-221-4023 or email@example.com, if you have any questions.